The Cider Tower Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms before making a booking
If you have any queries please contact us
Booking, Confirmation and Payment
- Bookings are for 7 nights and usually begin on a Saturday.
- Short breaks are available anytime except June, July and August - minimum stay 2 nights £75 per night
- A deposit of 25% is required to confirm your booking
- All bookings are provisional until the required deposit or full payment is received and will be cancelled if the deposit is not received within 10 days
- The full balance is to be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival
- Bookings made less than 8 weeks before arrival are payable in full at the time of booking
- By making a full payment or deposit you are accepting these terms and conditions
- You can pay by bank transfer or cheque (made payable to The Cider Tower)
- Once we have received your deposit we will confirm your reservation and ask that you inform us if any details are incorrect
- If, due to circumstances beyond our control, we cannot honour your booking the deposit and balance will be fully reimbursed, and the you will have no further claim against the us
- We reserve the right to amend the prices quoted on the websites due to any errors, omissions or changes in the rate of VAT
- The rental price is inclusive of VAT
- To cancel a booking please notify us as soon as possible
- If you cancel for any reason your deposit is non-refundable
- If you cancel within 8 weeks of your arrival the full payment is non-refundable. However, if we are able to re-let the cottage for the period booked we will refund 75% of the full payment
- We recommend that you take out holiday insurance, personal liability, personal accident and medical expense insurance to cover any such eventualities
- The cottage will be ready for you by 4pm on day of arrival, and must be vacated by 10am on day of departure
- Please notify us in advance if you plan to arrive after 5pm.
- Accidents happen but please take good care of the property and its contents. If you break or damage anything please let us know so that we can remedy it for you or at least for the next guest
- We do not take a formal security deposit but we reserve the right to charge for additional costs incurred due to repair, replacement or loss as a result of damage caused during your stay. These charges can include but are not limited to: costs for excessive cleaning required if the property is not left as you found it, costs for repair or replacement due to damage caused. Costs will be billed to you after your stay, and are to be paid within seven days of receipt
- A maximum of 2 people can stay at The Cider Tower, plus a non-mobile baby. Please let us know at time of booking if a cot/highchair is required
- If we unfortunately have to ask you to leave because of your behaviour or, if you decide to you do not want to stay for the duration of your booking, this will be treated as a cancellation and we therefore we will not be able to refund or compensate you in any way.
- The Cider Tower is beside a working farm. One well behaved dog may be accepted. Please discuss at time of booking
- Smoking is not permitted with The Cider Tower
- To allow us to provide a high quality service we or our representative may need access to the cottage and the private garden during your stay
- Guests’ personal belongings and vehicles (together with their contents) are left at the property entirely at your own risk.